Monday, April 01, 2013

To-do list for Monday...

Really, this is getting nuts.  I have a lot of energy, though, and I want to take advantage of it.

Finish putting the second dresser together, and move John's clothes.  (He's going to get a bonus, because I'll end up refolding them all.)

I bought curtain rod brackets from Ikea, and rods to go with them, so those need to go up.  I think I forgot the corner section, though, so I'll need to zip over and pick one up.  After that, it's time to cut, serge and hem the curtain panels.  I don't think I'm going to line them, because OMG lotta work, and the backside of the fabric isn't UGLY.

Later this week, I've got more projects!  Edge-join boards for the new sliding door and paint it.  It's going to stay red, at least on the bedroom side, and I'll paint the side facing the bathroom the same color as the trim.

The sidelights need to be reset into frames that aren't too big for the openings and painted.  I have the hanging hardware for those, so that'll be easy.


No comments: